IP PBX is an ideal small office telephone exchange designed to keep your business communications efficient and effective. Based on embedded Linux OS, it integrates IP-sharing, email/web server, and Internet firewall together with digital switching technology in modular PBX and VoIP design.
IP PBX provides analog switching for traditional (local) PBX operations, with the following advantages over network based switching:
* Replace old PBX systems without the need for new wirings.
* Use inexpensive analog telephones instead of expensive digital ones.
* Connect fax and other single line devices with no additional hardware.
* Voice quality is better, more consistent, and not subject to network conditions.
* Operation is not interrupted in the event of network breakdowns.
IP PBX provides digital, IP-based switching for remote extensions and VoIP calls.
* Link multiple locations together via VoIP channels.
* Remote extensions can be reached as easily as the local ones.
* Save long distance charges by making on-net and/or off-net calls.
* Improved voice quality with QoS (Quality of Service) support.
* Robust flash boot Linux system and application programs.
* Full digital PBX functions with auto attendant, voice mail, schedule call, SMS, phone
book, call log checking, status monitoring, and record-on-demand.
* 2/4/8-port VoIP capability, with no A/D loss high quality digital switching.
* Build in DHCP, e-mail server and fire wall.
* Smart system monitoring function ensures stability and reports failures.
* QoS (Quality of Service) bandwidth control capability ensures VoIP quality.
For more information please contact:
Hot line : 0033 870 28 51 88
Fax : 0033 1 56 61 28 33
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : http://www.icstel.com